Staging Development and Workshop
Time Frame: 3 days
Cost: $4,680 or 5 SharePoint Planning Services (SPS) Vouchers
SPS Vouchers can also be used for partial payment
The Gig Werks 3 Day Workshop is designed to help clients get started with SharePoint and gain a better
understanding of what the product is and can do before they begin formal projects and planning. Workshops can be customizable and fine tuned to deliver content and instruction in the context of the institutions key drivers for adoption of SharePoint.
A Typical 3 Day Workshop with Gig Werks consists of:
Day 1: Staging Environment and Best Practices
- Day 1 will be the setup of a staging environment. Gig Werks will walk through the installation and configuration process of SharePoint on a new server as well as review best practices with your IT team. This server can later be used to test customizations before deploying them to production. It also serves as a testing environment for IT.
Day 2: SharePoint Features and Functionality
- Day 2 will focus on the Administrative Ins and Outs as well as the features and functionality of the product. For those clients moving to a new iteration of SharePoint, this time is typically used to understand the capabilities and what is new in the product.
- Topics typically covered include:
|Office Web Apps
|Social Networking in SharePoint
Line of Business Integration
|Security and Governance|
Feature Comparison of Versions
Day 3: Hands On Workshop
1 or 2 Virtual Machines
· One for SQL and SharePoint with 8gb RAM and 100gb storage
· (Optional) The 2nd Virtual Machine is for FAST search, 4gb RAM and 50gb storage
*For Details, Project Assumptions & Restrictions please contact us.
We look forward to doing business with you.