Unified Document Control, Distribution & Management Across Systems
(Autodesk, SharePoint, Box, Google Docs, Office 365)
Learn how to deliver document control, distribution & management across systems including SharePoint, Autodesk, Box, Google Docs & Office 365.
Date: Wednesday, 10-03-2018
Time: 1:00pm-1:45pm EST
Location: Your Computer
Join award winning business solution provider Gig Werks for a complimentary webcast on how to deliver document control, distribution & management across systems including SharePoint, Autodesk, Box, Google Docs & Office 365.
The demonstration will showcase how you can easily connect to content across systems from a single location for the creation & distribution of document correspondences for review & approval. This includes RFI’s, Transmittals, Submittals and Change Orders. We will also be demonstrating the built-in workflow capabilities that deliver tracking and controlled delivery of content internally & externally of the enterprise.
See how with ProjectReady you can simplify your Document Control process and drive efficiency with features that Include:
- Connected content from SharePoint, Autodesk, Box, Google Docs & Office 365 into any document control package (Transmittal, RFI, Submittal and Change Order)
- Controlled Deliver & Tracking of your content, with built-in workflows inside and outside your organization for review and approval
- Modern, State-of-the-Art User Experience and Interface
- Enterprise communication standards that are consistent, reliable and repeatable across every project throughout the enterprise
- Simplified creation of document correspondences across systems with an easy-to-use shopping cart experience
- Rich & comprehensive reporting across all enterprise document communications
- Consolidated, single view of the status of all key document communications
- Cover sheets for all document packages created automatically
We hope you can join us!