Contract Lifecycle Management with SharePoint & Microsoft 365
Gig Werks Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions, built with Microsoft 365 using SharePoint & Power Automate, offer unprecedented value & scalability across the enterprise. Bring together data across your company to create a seamless user experience connecting systems to easily assemble contracts & documents & control the delivery & tracking of that content.
CLM with Microsoft 365 (M365) is more than just storage & contract management its a collaborative user experience connecting departments & information across the enterprise.
CLM with Microsoft 365 delivers:
- Automated Contract & Document Generation & Assembly
- Governed, secure end-to-end management & reporting of all contract Lifecycle stages
- Connect users, business units & your existing systems in a seamless collaborative solution
- Avoid “one size fits all” – drive agile development for rapid delivery of a solution designed for your enterprise needs
- Eliminate rekeying of data from one system to another – driving efficiency & accuracy
- Increased Value & ROI of existing technology investments that scale across the enterprise
- Controlled Delivery, Tracking & Reporting