For institutions that require and desire to bring automation and it's ROI as part of its ongoing enterprise strategy, Nintex offers unparalleled value and possibilities. Using these tools you can deploy workflows that fit any need within your organization.
Nintex Process Management and Automation empowers users to automate their own processes in minutes with easy to use drag and drop features. Below is an overview of all Nintex has to offer.
pr case study example
role model essay title
top movie review writers websites ca
college history homework help
essays sibling relationships
viagra and melanoma study
thesis statement generator
help with fractions homework
dissertation abstracts online
money buy happiness essay
venta de viagra en tucuman
30 viagra pills
gre argument essay
best professional research paper writers
creador del viagra
viagra cialis lavitra trial pack
how to write technical paper
college review sites
senior technical consultant resume
viagra erection post ejaculation
Nintex Quick Start
Nintex Installation, Configuration & Training Workshop
The Nintex Quick Start from Gig Werks is designed to help clients get the product up and running and gain a better understanding of what the product can do as they begin formal projects and planning. The Training and Workshop can be customizable and fine-tuned to deliver content and instruction in the context of the institutions key drivers for adoption of Nintex and SharePoint.
- Modernize the Enterprise with Intelligent Process Automation in SharePoint & Office 365
- Extending Process Automation Across the SharePoint Enterprise
- Contract Lifecycle Management with Microsoft & Nintex
- How to Deliver Intelligent Process Automation in the Modern Enterprise
- Intelligent Process Automation for the Government and Public Sector
Map and maintain the processes that span your business, drive accountability, and improve efficiency with Nintex Promapp
Utilize advanced workflow, robotic process automation, document generation, e-signature, and digital forms to streamline and automate processes across teams and systems of record.
Leverage Nintex Hawkeye™ process intelligence and third-party services to gain insight into the effectiveness of your processes.
Visually plan, map, and manage your business processes with tools process owners and participants love to use.
- Define the processes that can make the most impact to your organization.
- Design simple process maps in collaboration with others in your organization.
- Share and get feedback from other team members to optimize processes.
Identify the processes best suited for or in need of automation and get started with clicks, not code.
Forms & Mobile
Workflow & RPA Bots
- Automate manual, repetitive work with workflows and robotic process automation.
DocGen & eSign
Optimize your business processes leveraging the data created through your automated processes
- Monitor your processes to quickly identify and address issues.
- Use data visualization to pinpoint potential process improvements.
- Easily update your process mapping and automation based on data-driven insights.