Gig Werks, a certified RecordPoint partner, offers the expertise and experience to deliver the RecordPoint solution of true enterprise Records Management in SharePoint and Office 365.
RecordPoint was created to cost effectively expand the native capabilities in SharePoint and Office 365 enabling their use as standards compliant, enterprise grade record keeping solutions.
RecordPoint addresses the local compliance challenge by leveraging and extending the native document and records management capabilities in Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 to provide a 100% Microsoft solution that is built to meet global and local record keeping standards (including ISO16175, VERS and MoReq) that were previously cost prohibitive or technically unfeasible.
With a focus on usability for end users, RecordPoint hides records processes from end users increasing adoption and minimizing change management.
purchasing viagra follow link https://homemods.org/usc/great-gatsby-essay-ideas/46/ essay about writers research proposal sample writing formats 5th grade math homework help real alternatives to viagra essay on myself in english for university viagra maximum dosage go here get link http://jeromechamber.com/event/observation-essay-examples/23/ good topics for compare and contrast essay viagra and nash post resume jobs usa get link https://rainierfruit.com/cialis-for-ed/ how to write a college essayВ get ups by maya angelou essay grad school essays writers here see url buy metronidazole brand competition essay viagra coupon past academic papers on illegal drug use essay questions on the great gatsby follow go here enter site watch Advanced Records Management Features with RecordPoint Include:
Advanced Rules Engine
- Classify, retain, and manage content by creating Rules that tie together metadata patterns to a record classification
- Manage your entire information governance program across SharePoint and Office 366
Classification / File Plan
- Build hierarchical Classification or File plans within RecordPoint or import them from another tool.
- Manage the disposition of records and files that have reached the end of their retention.
- Centralized management of legal and organizational policy holds across SharePoint and Office365.
- Export and import records by level of aggregation (box, file or record)
Long term preservation / Archiving
- Digitally preserve valuable information to ensure it remains accessible and usable into the future.
- Manage physical and hybrid records along with electronic records in SharePoint all in the one interface.
Document ID / Permalink
- Permanently reference records, files and boxes using a configurable, fully customizable number or series.
- Central control over the retention and disposal schedules that govern your records.
Security & Governance
- Additional features which enhance SharePoint's native security model and audit tracking ensuring the integrity of your records.
- Capture and manage Facebook posts and Twitter feeds as records.