Are your workflows and processes built to last?
With the SharePoint 2010 Workflow Engine being deprecated & SharePoint 2013 sun-setting, there has never been a better time to modernize your workflows for the future with all the tools for process automation and workflow available with Microsoft 365 (Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents),
Let Gig Werks, an award-winning Microsoft 365 solution provider, guide you on that journey. Contact us & learn how to best take advantage of the modern tools available to you & ensure your workflows are built to scale into the future.
See the Modern Workflow Tools from Microsoft 365 in Action!
See an end-to-end example of a modern workflow built on Microsoft 365 using Power Virtual Agents & Power Automate
See behind the scenes of how to build solutions using Microsoft Power Virtual Agents and understand its capabilities and best practices for using the solution.
With Microsoft Power Virtual Agents You Can:
- Easily create your own chatbots
- Easily integrate your chatbots with the products and services you use every day
- Choose from hundreds of prebuilt connectors
- Build custom workflows using Power Automate
See behind the scenes of how to build solutions using Microsoft Power Automate and understand its capabilities and best practices for using the solution.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Power Automate Include:
- Build time-saving workflows into everything from individual tasks to large-scale systems with seamless integration using hundreds of prebuilt connectors.
- Enable everyone to build secure workflows with a low-code, no-code guided experience
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities