When it comes to Workflow Solutions, Gig Werks has an in depth understanding and expertise that includes all out of the box features and advanced capabilities of SharePoint, whether in the cloud or on-premises. With Gig Werks, clients can use forms and workflow to streamline and automate a wide variety of business processes and unlock the value of all company data with line of business integration.
Gig Werks experience in Forms and Workflow includes the support of mobility and anywhere, anytime access. Through the independent software solutions we represent, Gig Werks has expertise in delivering workflow solutions that can be easily used and interacted with from any mobile device which helps boost efficiency, ease of use and user adoption.
With Workflows and Line of Business Integration You Can:
Automate business processes and routine paper driven activities
Breathe new life into legacy applications and systems
- Present line-of-business (LOB) applications within SharePoint webpages
- Bring together data from multiple LOB systems to create integrated applications in SharePoint
Rapidly Create SharePoint Solutions Without Code
- With templates and point-and-click tools such as SharePoint Designer users can create and customize workflows and web pages easily.
Unlock the Value of Your Company’s Data
- Securely access your information in one easy-to-find place.
Maintain Control over End-User Solutions
- Centralize Access databases and Excel workbooks and deploy them from SharePoint
- Control access to company data
- Create safe sandbox solutions to ensure the health of the platform
- Save time and focus on strategic IT priorities
Line of Business Integration
The ability to pull data from multiple line of business systems into SharePoint allows organizations to take full advantage of the multitude of features available that can integrate, manipulate, and present this data. Gig Werks has deep experience and expertise integrating different business systems into SharePoint including CRM, Deltek, Microsoft AX, Oracle, iManage, QuickBooks and any system that uses a SQL database. With Gig Werks expertise across all aspects of SharePoint, customers are able to use this data for business intelligence reporting, search, workflow and content management while working in one system and maximizing return on investment.
Out-of-the-Box SharePoint Workflow types include:
Approval (route a document or item for approval or rejection)
- An Approval workflow routes a document or other item to designated people for their approval or rejection. You can also use an Approval workflow to control content approval in a list or library.
Collect Feedback (route a document or item for feedback)
- A Collect Feedback workflow routes a document or other item to designated people for their feedback. The Collect Feedback workflow consolidates all of the feedback from participants for the workflow owner and provides a record of the review process.
Collect Signatures (route a document, workbook, or form for digital signatures)
- The Collect Signatures workflow routes a Microsoft Office document to designated people for their digital signatures. Note that the Collect Signatures workflow functions only with Word documents, Excel workbooks, and InfoPath forms.
Three-State (track an issue, project, or task through three states or phases)
- The Three-state workflow is designed to track the status of a list item through three states (phases). It can be used to manage business processes that require organizations to track a high volume of issues or items — customer support issues, sales leads, or project tasks, for example.
- With each transition between states, the workflow assigns a task to a person and sends that person an e-mail alert about the task. When this task is completed, the workflow updates the status of the item and progresses to the next state. The Three-state workflow is designed to work with the Issue Tracking list template, but it can be used with any list that contains a Choice column that has three or more values.
Publishing Approval (automate content routing for review and approval)
- A publishing approval workflow is similar to other SharePoint workflows in that it automates the routing of content to subject matter experts and stakeholders for review and approval. What makes the publishing approval workflow unique is that it’s designed specifically for publishing sites where the publishing of new and updated web pages is tightly controlled. In these kinds of sites, no new content can be published until it has been approved by every approver in the workflow.
Advanced Workflows with SharePoint and Nintex
Nintex Workflow adds a drag-and-drop workflow designer, connectivity and advanced workflow features to the Microsoft SharePoint platform. Business users and IT Professionals alike will be empowered to quickly and easily automate business processes; from a simple leave approval request, to complex integration across external applications, cloud services and data sources.
- Integrate Enterprise Activities with Out-Of-Box Actions
- Easily Automate Business Processes
- Integrate with SharePoint Features
- Ensure Compliance and Increase Productivity
- Build Workflows for a Powerful Cloud Platform
- Connect to Office 365, External Systems, Exchange Server, Lync server, Line of Business Systems, Databases, Web Services, and a World of Cloud Services Seamlessly
Nintex Installation, Configuration and Training Workshop
The Nintex Quick Start from Gig Werks is designed to help clients get the product up and running and gain a better understanding of what the product can do as they begin formal projects and planning. The Training and Workshop can be customizable and fine-tuned to deliver content and instruction in the context of the institutions key drivers for adoption of Nintex and SharePoint.